Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Cream contains Aloe Vera, Rose Water, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Chamomile Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Green Tea, Shea Butter, Glycerin as active ingredients.
- Patanjali Shishu Care Cream is ideal to restore the lost softness and pamper baby’s delicate skin.
- A blend of soothing and nurturing ingredients which gently nourishes and moisturizes the baby’s skin.
- This natural and herbal preparation makes baby's tender skin glows from inside.
- The formulation provides nourishment and moisture to the baby’s delicate skin and leaves skin soft, supple, and smooth
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Shishu Care Cream:
- Aloe Vera: Helps to lock the moisture in the skin and also reduces the damage caused to the skin by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Coconut Oil: Possesses natural antibacterial property helpful in fighting odour.
- Jojoba oil: Moisturizes dry patches and restores the skin health.
- Chamomile Oil: Helps to relieve skin irritations.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Soothes dry skin and repair damaged tissues. Softens roughness and reduces dryness of the skin.
Direction for use / Dosage:
- Pour required amount into palm.
- Massage gently on baby's face and body.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
- Avoid the area around eyes.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For external use only.