- Made from Finest Micron Natural Lamb Wool, Easily fits in a Ladies Purse. Can be carried onto Flights and is a perfect Travel companion
- Luxurious Hand Feel, Light weight, hence can be worn in chill as well as temperate weather conditions
- Beautiful Kashmiri Traditional Design With Perfect Embelishments which gives it a formal as well as a dressy evening look.
- We use only use Virgin Australian Merino Wool, Which is the softest and Finest quality known to man.
- Size 20 x 200 cm , excluding Fringes
Beautiful Warm luxurious Embroidery Stole. Made up of finest wool to give a chic luxurious look and an extraordinary elegant fall. Drapes naturally along the soft textured surface. Team this shawl with matching outfit to get the perfect royal look on any occasion. The shawl size is supple allowing you more than two metres of of the finest material to take pleasure in. Size - free size Wash care - wool is a delicate natural fibre. Its precious grace lends it a luxurious fall and smooth rich texture. In order to maintain this elegance it is recommended that you follow these care instructions on how to wash shawls. Dry Cleaning We recommend that you take your shawl to a professional dry cleaner for laundering. Ironing Even though your shawl does not require ironing, as it has been pre finished and pressed. it is recommended that you always use steam when pressing wool. Set your iron on the wool setting and avoid ironing your Shawl when it is completely dry. Washing at Home If you are unable to have access to a professional dry cleaner then it is recommended that you Gently hand wash your shawl in water, using a mild soap or detergent. Long-Term Storage. Since food stains and body oils attract moths, you should ensure that your shawl is clean before packing it away in airtight bag or containers. Ideally it is recommended to use a moth repellent but do not place it directly on the fabric. Drying If wool gets wet, the best way to dry is at room temperature, away from any direct sunlight. Breathing and Refreshing Unpacking and hanging in a steamy bathroom can refresh your Woolen Shawl. Moisture from the steam has properties that will ease wrinkles. The brilliant quality wool used in will breathe the fresh air and be ready to be worn.