Patanjali Ayurveda Haldi Chandan Kanti Body Cleanser Soap contains Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Haldi (Curcuma Longa), Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Shudh Suhaga (Borax, Purified) as major ingredients.
- Patanjali Ayurveda Haldi Chandan Kanti Body Cleanser Soap helps to rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
- Eliminates the dryness and roughness of skin.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Haldi Chandan Kanti Body Cleanser Soap:
Role of active ingredients:
- Exhibits antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties.
- Stimulates the replacement of old dead cells with new ones.
- Rejuvenates the skin, raises the tone and gives a healthy and radiant appearance.
- Has natural oil controlling properties.
- Delays the appearance of ageing as it contains potent antioxidants which protect against environmental stressors.
Tulsi & Giloy:
- Help to reduce acne, pimples, scars, and wrinkles.
- Lightens complexion
- Has anti-ageing property
- Useful in the treatment of acne and pimple scars.
- Clears acne scars and pigmentation, treat wounds and rashes.
- Has good moisturizing properties
Shudh Suhaga: Used for the elimination of bacteria and dead skin cells from the skin.
Directions for use:
Rub Patanjali Ayurveda Haldi Chandan Kanti Body Cleanser Soap on wet body surface while taking bath and rinse off.